- 2,5x2,7m outside
- 2,3x2,5m inside
- around 1,4 high to 1,15m at the lowest point inside.
- on request due to the current situation in the building industry
- The house is built in wood and is as all our modules in the Danish designed environmental covered with wood from Superwood, which do not need any paint, but will turn gray naturally.
- If you want you can of course also paint it yourself in your favourite color or order it with black paint.
- It comes with wooden doors as well as a huge window to merge inside and outside to ensurean optimal nature experience.
Please let us introduce you to our new Add On – an Add a Room shelter.
The Add a Room shelter is a new product in the Add a Room family and is another of Add a Rooms “back to basics with a bit of luxury”.
Transparency! views throughout the shelter.
The module is built of wood, identical to our house modules, with the same look as our modules.
The Add a Room shelter can be used as a sleep over experience and/or an extra bedroom for family and friends.
It’s the perfect way for getting closer to nature.
Outside in and Inside out – it doesn’t matter – the views are magnificent and “pure nature”
Transportation and foundation
Is not included. You can have it delivered in one piece or as a flatpack. The shelter needs one post in each corner as foundation.
- 4 walls delivered in 4 parts
- Floor is delivered in 2 parts
- The roof is delivered in 2 blocks with Underlay cardboard roof.
- Roofing felt and details are mounted on site
- Everything you need to do the mounting is included
The weight of the heaviest parts is approximately 70 kg. Everything is prepared for mounting and the mounting takes around 5 hours after the corner post is prepared
- External Options
- Internal Options